La segunda edición especial que Jaguar presentará en Ginebra será el XJ Portfolio 2009, un modelo que tambien saldrá a la venta a mediados del 2008.
El XJ Portfolio estará propulsado por un motor V8 de 4.2 litros supercharged (400bhp SAE) o el motor V8 aspirado naturalmente. El XJ Portfolio ofrece alta performance y un increible refinamiento.
Para el exterior los colores disponibles son "negro celestial" o "dorado astral". De manera estandar hay llantas de aleación de 20 pulgadas, unas parrilas de aluminio tras las ruedas delanteras, retrovisores exteriores cromados y un emblema Portfolio en el maletero.
En el interior, Jaguar trató de unir el lujo con algunos toques deportivos, dando a los compradores la opción de dos acabados; azul con beige o a la inversa. Chapados en roble, además de emblemas Jaguar y Portfolio también también están presentes en el interior, lo mismo que los asientos delanteros calefaccionados, una pantalla táctil de 7 pulgadas, conectividad Bluetooth para hasta cinco teléfonos diferentes y el control de velocidad crucero. Para que los pasajeros de las plazas traseras no se aburran, hay un sistema multimedia con DVD y dos pantallas
Comunicado de prensa despues del salto.
Built in limited numbers to offer new levels of luxury, craftsmanship and exclusivity, the XJ Portfolio is characterized by premium quality materials and exquisite attention to detail.
- Portfolio is a name that defines a series of highly luxurious special edition vehicles from Jaguar. The 2009 MY XJ Portfolio - shown for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show in march 2008 - goes on sale in selected markets from Summer 2008
- Lightweight advanced aluminum construction and an acclaimed supercharged V8 engine offer driver-focused dynamic performance
- All XJ Portfolio models come with Computer Active Technology Suspension (CATS), Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and a self-leveling air suspension to ensure impeccable control and ride
- The unique exterior styling includes Celestial Black or Astral Gold paint colors, bespoke 20-inch Selena alloy wheels with red Jaguar ’Heritage’ badge, milled aluminum side power vents, chrome mirror caps and Portfolio trunk lid signature badge
- Inside, the XJ Portfolio comprises a sumptuous blend of luxury and sporting cues with two exclusive interior trim options – Navy with Champagne piping and Navy carpets or Ivory with Navy piping and Navy carpets.
- Other Portfolio interior touches include a cabin trimmed in Rich Oak veneer with Portfolio motif on passenger airbag lid; Navy leather and alloy gearshift with alloy surround; luxury carpet mats with contrast leather edges and Jaguar ’Leaper’ logo; embossed Jaguar ’Leaper’ logo on headrests; stitched leather door casings; Alston luxury headliner; unique front treadplates with Portfolio script.
- Premium specification includes individually heated and cooled front seats; 7-inch Touch-screen, Jaguar premium sound system and dual-zone climate control systems; Bluetooth® connectivity for up to five separate telephones; JaguarVoiceTM, Adaptive Cruise Control and rear multimedia system with DVD player and twin display screens (depending on market).
Jaguar’s commitment to creating beautiful, fast cars continues with the introduction of the new XJ Portfolio - first revealed on the Super V8 Portfolio special edition in 2005.
Already renowned for its all-aluminum body construction, state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding craftsmanship and build quality, the new XJ Portfolio is now even more desirable thanks to its unique exterior and interior styling cues.
Luxury, elegance and dynamic performance are XJ signatures. The XJ Portfolio adds a host of bespoke design cues and styling features that set it apart. The exterior is painted in either Celestial Black or Astral Gold, with contrasting side power vents in milled aluminum. A distinctive profile is completed by new 20" Selena alloy wheels featuring red Jaguar ‘Heritage’ center badges.
XJ Portfolio’s dynamic excellence is underpinned by XJ’s all-aluminum monocoque body construction and highly advanced chassis and suspension. Lightness with strength and exceptional rigidity provide a platform for remarkable agility and performance, as well as safety, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions. Computer Active Technology Suspension (CATS), Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and a self-leveling air suspension ensure impeccable control and a ride that is involving yet composed and refined.
In the U.S., the 2009MY XJ Portfolio is available with Jaguar’s highly acclaimed 4.2-liter V8 supercharged (400bhp SAE) or the naturally aspirated V8 engine. In either derivative, the XJ Portfolio offers effortless performance and exceptional refinement.
XJ Portfolio’s individuality is further reflected in a luxurious interior characterized by premium quality materials and exquisite attention to detail. The hand-crafted Rich Oak veneer is new to XJ Portfolio, and there is the choice of two unique interior themes – Navy or Ivory. Each features contrast piping to the softgrain leather upholstery, special twin-stitched door casings and headrests embossed with the Jaguar ‘Leaper’ design. The alloy gear selector, with aluminum gearshift surround, is also trimmed with Navy leather, and there are ‘Portfolio’ branded treadplates and special leather-edged carpet mats.
And XJ Portfolio’s premium specification includes individually heated and cooled front seats; 7-inch Touch-screen operation of the satellite navigation, Jaguar premium sound and dual-zone climate control systems; Bluetooth® connectivity for up to five separate telephones; JaguarVoiceTM, Adaptive Cruise Control, and rear multimedia system with DVD player and twin display screens (depending on market).
The Jaguar XJ Portfolio is available to order now.